Check out these documents to ensure you are ready!
1. Follow this simple 10 Step Checklist to get ready for you first day of service!
2. Not sure what you need to purchase for your kitchen? Check out Things to Buy for Your Kitchen to get your program fully equipped!
3. Red Rabbit Calendar
- Confused about what some of the items on your menu are? Red Rabbit Food Dictionary is here to help break down menu items, meal types, and packaging lingo.
- Introducing New Foods to Kids Worksheet (For teachers)
- Weekly Allergy Menus & Field trip - Grab & Go Menus
How to serve your meals
Secrets on how to get the most out of each delivery
1. You will be sent a Daily Delivery Invoice which indicates the meals and portion sizes your program receives every single day.
2. Follow the Portioning Guidelines to know how much to serve your kids.
3. Re-heating Guide dependent on how you receive your food everyday
5. Supplies - How to monitor your supplies weekly
6. Milk - How to order milk