- 1 bunch arugula, washed and gently torn
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked and chilled
- 1/2 cup carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apples, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, scallions, or yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, cilantro, or basil, chopped
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, or rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- optional: you can add your favorite cheese for an additional creaminess.
- Carefully wash all of your veggies including arugula, asparagus, carrots, radishes, apples and herbs.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together greens, quinoa vegetables, apples, and herbs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey and oil.
- Drizzle dressing mixture on top of salad, tossing gently to coat evenly.
- Serve alone of as a side dish and enjoy!