Salad dressing has never been easier! Skip the bottles of salad dressing, which are extra processed and full of sugar, and try making your own. This kid-approved salad dressing doubles as a dipping sauce for veggies (we like carrot sticks, bell pepper strips, and cucumber slices). The honey sweetens it just enough, and you can add different spices to make a variety of dips!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients or shake them up in a container with a lid.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Want to learn more about how honey is made? Check out our blog post on Why Bees Make Honey here.