This tangy, yet herbaceous salad is a refreshing side dish that can be added to any lunch or dinner. As we slowly move into warmer weather, think about pairing this with burgers off the grill, or simple turkey sandwiches to give the meal that extra oomph!
- 1/3 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise (organic)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1 Pound Carrots peeled and trimmed
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, cored
- 2 Tablespoons roughly chopped fresh Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
In a small bowl whisk together the thickened yogurt and the mayonnaise, until smooth. Whisk in the lemon juice, vinegar, and honey.
Grate first the carrots and then the apples in a food processor. Transfer them to a large bowl and stir to combine. Pour the dressing over the carrot mixture and toss. Add the mint and season with salt.